One of the things that brings me the most joy in life is slipping into a bed with fresh sheets. Now, of course the freshness of the sheets matter (so much so that I now swap up my sheets twice a week) but the quality of the sheets matter even more. And I feel I am always on the hunt for great sheets at a great price. It’s hard to justify exorbitant sheet prices when I am opt to replace the entire set every 6 months to a year. Enter ENDY. That’s right, my favourite mattress company now sells sheets (and pillows too btw).
ENDY launched sheets this past January; I have been sleeping on mine for a few weeks now. And I am in heaven.
My favourite things about the ENDY sheets:
- The sheets are super comfortable thanks to their 480 thread count sateen weave cotton. Now I know most people think the higher the thread count, the better the sheets. But to be honest, once you go over 450 thread count it’s all the same. What matters is the quality of the cotton and the actual weave. It is the sateen weave that makes ENDY sheets extra soft.
- The elastic band on the fitted sheet is extra thick and goes all the way around the mattress not just in the corners. Making for a perfect fit that never pops its corners.
- There is a discreet ENDY logo embroidered into the sheets and the bottom corner. All you have to do is line it up with the logo on your mattress to make sure you have the right end. That’s right, no more fighting with which end is really the end. Thanks Endy.
- The sizing is generous – even after a wash they still fit well.
- The pillow cases have that inside hidden extra pocket to ensure your pillow is well tucked in.
- They come in the perfect shade of white for a crisp bed.
- And they offer a 60 day/night trial. If you don’t absolutely love them, return for a full refund, no questions asked. AMAZING
A queen set is available through ENDY for $160 CDN.