While most people are getting ready to hit their local Equinox in preparation for the New Year, you are making an Equinox. Trust me, you will make more friends this way. And the gym can wait a few days. Make up a batch of these peppery cocktails for the whole gang. You can thank me later.
- 2 parts Reyka Vodka
- 1/2 part Dolin Blanc
- 1/2 part Lillet Blanc
- Clear Creek Pear brandy to rinse the glass
- 2 Dashes Black Pepper Tincture
- Rinse a coupe glass with Clear Creek Pear Brandy.
- Combine all ingredients with ice in a mixing pitcher. Stir.
- Strain into the coupe glas.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Black Pepper Tincture Recipe:
Add 2 parts whole black peppercorns to 3 parts Reyka vodka and allow to sit for 2 days. Strain and bottle.