I have always been a big fan of Caesar, they are simply the best hair of the dog during this holiday season. Of course, we all know the classic made with vodka but I have recently become a big fan of tequila based Caesars. I made mine with one of my new favourites: Siempre Tequila.
If you love a classic Caesar, you should really try this one out.
- highball glass
- 1 oz. Siempre tequila
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 2 dashes Frank’s Hot Sauce or Tabasco
- 3 dashes freshly ground salt and pepper
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz. Walter Caesar Mix
- assorted garnished: (chorizo, lime and lemon wedges, green beans, etc)
- Using the lime or lemon wedge, rim the edge of the glass with juice. Turn glass upside down and coat rim with salt and pepper.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in tequila, Cointreau, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and top with Clamato juice.
- Garnish with slice of Chorizo, lime and lemon wedges, and green bean.