I must admit that I was never a huge Disaronno fan in the past. Sure, I would enjoy a cocktail occasionally that someone had made using Disaronno but it was never an alcohol that I kept stocked in my bar. That changed after I had this sour.
- 45 ml Disaronno
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml sugar syrup
- 45 ml Prosecco
- 10 dashes angostura bitters
- In a mixing glass add Disaronno, lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Shake and strain into a glass with ice.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Float 10 dashes of angostura bitters.
- Garnish with an orange slice.