Everyone who travels as much as I do should have their own pocket pharmacy. And no I don’t mean the handful of Tylenol, Percocets and Atavins in your pocket. I mean all natural. This is a right proper website and I am a right proper gentleman after all. Enter the pocket pharmacy from Saje. This little kit of five essential oil blends have replaced my need to travel with pills to deal with headaches, stomach issues, pain etc. And yes, they all work – wonders.
This kit includes:
- Peppermint Halo, a proven and effective remedy known as the “four minute miracle” for headache and migraine sufferers. I have even used this to cure a hangover headache.
- Soothing Stress Release Remedy that helps alleviate symptoms of mild anxiety and promotes relaxation.
- Pain Release helps reduce inflammation and relieve muscle pain and stiffness related to tension, stress, overuse, or injury.
- Immune Remedy is a virus fighting blend that helps fortify the body, relieving cold and flu-like symptoms and uplifting the spirits. I always take this before I board a flight.
- Eater’s Digest Remedy is perfect for those times when our eyes are bigger than our stomach, helping to soothe stomach upset and ease digestion.