Uber has been making waves in the taxi industry for a few years now and now it has turned it’s attention to changing the way we get food delivered. Enter Uber Eats and the Uber Perfect Picnic Delivery; the perfect picnic basket has been curated by the team behind Charlie’s Burger.
This Saturday (August 15) between 1-3pm you can order this five star picnic basket for delivery. What’s in it?
- A limited edition Beaver Canoe Roots Blanket
- Sourdough Baguette | Bar Isabel
- Smoked Mackerel | Bar Raval
- Majestic Henry Cheese | Cheese Boutique
- Northern Italian Smoked Speck | Cheese Boutique
- Chili Spiced Chicharron | Calgary’s Charcut
- Cannoli| Bar Buca
- Seasonal Vegetable Salad | Mark McEwan
- Salted Caramel Chocolates | Chef Brandon Olsen
- Sparking Water | San Pellegrino
The only thing missing is a bottle of wine. All for only $45 ( psst, you are getting a retail value of $150 for this deal), while quantities last.
Image courtesy of Uber