Yeah that’s right – this cocktail is called the Blanche Devereaux and it’s the perfect drink for any Golden Girl. I first tried this great cocktail at Freemans in NYC. Now you can make it yourself.
- 1 oz Bulleit bourbon
- 1/2 oz St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz fresh juice from 1 lemon
- [1/2 oz simple syrup – I skip this as it makes it too sweet]
- 3 oz Champagne
1.Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add bourbon, St. Germain, and lemon juice.
3. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
4. Top with Champagne and garnish with mint.