For the eleventh drink of Christmas a dirty Santa (okay, maybe it was a gay bartender in a far too revealing Santa costume) made for me a Dirty Bastard Martini. What makes it a Dirty Bastard Martini? The extra olive brine and the blue cheese stuffed olives; the blue cheese flavour is the perfect compliment for this salty cocktail.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka or gin
- 4 to 5 teaspoons olive brine
- Splash of dry vermouth
- Blue cheese stuffed green olives
1. Chill your martini glass.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka and olive brine. Shake.
3.. Add vermouth to your martini glass and lightly spin the glass – this will wash the glass with vermouth.
4. Strain vodka and olive mixture into the chilled martini glass.
5. Garnish with olives.