On [the morning of] the ninth day of cocktails
my bartender I had to make this one myself – a Classic Caesar with a twist.
As a hardcore Caesar fan I have to admit that Walter Caesar mix has changed my life – so much better and tastier than the go to Clamato. The twist addition of the bacon salt makes for a tastier rim. And yes Caesars are better than Bloody Marys. Trust me.
- 2 oz Premium Vodka
- 8 oz Walter All-Natural Craft Caesar Mix
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worchestershire sauce ( I like it muddy)
- 1 small pinch grated horseradish
- Bacon salt for the rim
- Lime wedge
- Celery stalk ( I usually skip this)
1. Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Strain over fresh ice in a 12 oz cocktail glass, rimmed with bacon salt.
3. Finish with cracked black pepper, lime wedge & a celery stalk.